We are looking for a talented and highly creative freelance digital and website designer to assist us our ever growing full-service digital agency. Working closely with our Digital Designer and Creative Team, you will be required to assist with both new and existing website and digital marketing projects for our diverse range of travel, tourism and lifestyle clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Eligible candidates MUST:
- Have exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work well within a close- knit team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 'Think outside the box-er' and passionate with great problem solving skills
- Maintain knowledge of the latest design and UX/UI trends.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of UX/UI concepts in particular for responsive websites an advantage
- High degree of competence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS will also be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic / web design
- Experience in responsive web design an advantage
There is the opportunity to be offered full-time employment as the agency grows to successful candidates.
If you're a passionate and creative web/graphic designer with a love for everything digital and emerging design trends then please apply.
Please include 100 words on why you are suited to this exciting position together with your most recent website projects / online portfolio.