We're looking for passionate, talented and creative people to join our team
We are looking for a talented and highly creative freelance digital and website designer to assist us our ever growing full-service digital agency. Working closely with our Digital Designer and Creative Team, you will be required to assist with both new and existing website and digital marketing projects for our diverse range of travel, tourism and lifestyle clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Eligible candidates MUST:
- Have exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work well within a close- knit team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 'Think outside the box-er' and passionate with great problem solving skills
- Maintain knowledge of the latest design and UX/UI trends.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of UX/UI concepts in particular for responsive websites an advantage
- High degree of competence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS will also be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic / web design
- Experience in responsive web design an advantage
There is the opportunity to be offered full-time employment as the agency grows to successful candidates.
If you're a passionate and creative web/graphic designer with a love for everything digital and emerging design trends then please apply.
Please include 100 words on why you are suited to this exciting position together with your most recent website projects / online portfolio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about the travel industry and anything digital who strives to be a leader in the industry. Someone who loves learning and wants to continue to improve their skillset in this fast-moving and exciting industry.
The role is based out of our Newstead office and you will work closely with our highly talented and innovative senior digital specialists to produce highly effective and innovative digital campaigns across local and international markets .
Your focus will be on:
- Creating and innovative content and campaigns across all facets of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, CRO, social media, display advertising and email marketing.
- You will use data to make decisions that deliver the clients business objectives and create new strategies.
- Collaborate with the wider creative and web development team
Minimum experience required:
- 1 -2 years digital agency and/or hotel or travel industry experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience in content creation, SEO, paid media, social media, edm platforms and Google analytics is a MUST HAVE!
- Excellent communication skills and able to present strategical ideas and build great client relationships coordinating the client and the delivery team.
- Working in a highly creative and focused boutique agency
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- A passion for travel/tourism/hospitality or previous experience in this sector is advantageous
- A professional approach to working independently and efficiently on short and long-term projects from concept to execution and analysis
The agency has a great culture with weekly social activities, a personal development and training program, a solid stable team and client base built up over the last 15 years. Salary will be offered based on experience.
Creative, Strategic, Passionate?
We want you!
We are a well established digital marketing company and we’re excited to add new people to our growing team!
We are always on the look out for talented people with high skills in digital marketing, web development and web design to join our awesome team.
If this sounds like you and you are eager to excel in your next role, then we want to hear from you!
We are a friendly bunch of people, with lots of individuality, but we share a common goal of working hard.
Being in an open planned office makes collaboration easy, which is important to us. Communication is key to our success and helps us get the job done.
We are a passionate company who strives to exceed for our clients. We enjoy downtime to celebrate our successes and to have some fun.