Maximum Occupancy is New Zealand's premier hotel and accommodation industry conference, designed for and by the hotel industry's leaders.
Suited for all types of hotel and accommodation providers and sizes, it will feature over 35+ leading industry experts and speakers from around New Zealand and the globe. This is THE event for any hotelier that wants to achieve maximum occupancy month after month.
This two-day conference will be held at The Stamford Plaza Auckland on April 03 to 04 2019. You can see the preliminary agenda at www.maximumoccupancy.co.nz/agenda
Each year we try to make the event bigger and better to keep up with the ever-changing accommodation sector, and this year’s New Zealand conference is no exception! Every keynote and workshop has something for everyone, whether you’re a small-to-medium accommodation provider or a larger hotel chain.
We have invited New Zealand’s industry experts and thought-leaders to discuss the state of the nation’s accommodation industry, share actionable tactics and discuss the latest trends and strategies to stay on top of the game in 2019 and beyond.
With more to be announced, our expert speakers include:
- Horwath HTL - Stephen Hamilton, Director
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa - Sally Attfield, Hotel Sector Manager
- TOP 10 Holiday Parks - David Ovendale, CEO
- Sudima Hotels/ HIND Management – Les Morgan, COO
- Google - Claire Thomson, Account Manager NZ
- STR – Paul Hammond, BDM - Pacific
- Expedia - Drew Bowering, Senior Director Market Management - Oceania
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts – Graham Perry, Managing Director – Australasia
- Fastrack Group NZ – Adrian Caruso, CEO
- Fastrack Group NZ - Essen Tsou - Digital Marketing Manager