Fastrack is thrilled to be part of the upcoming Direct Booking Summit in Singapore! Fastrack Founder and Managing Director Adrian
More about the summit:
The Summit is a community event where forward-thinking hoteliers can learn from peers at the top of their game. All hoteliers are welcome, from the smallest independent to the largest international chain.
This is the ultimate forum to get to grips with macro trends and dissect the challenges of managing parity, working with third parties, and discovering new ways to market your brand.
The agenda at a glance:
- The pros and cons of a ‘zero tolerance’ policy when taking on Booking.basic and rogue wholesale rates
- Chinese tourism boom: the real implications for hotels (and when to capitalise it)
- Redress the power balance in negotiations to handle misbehaving OTAs
- Metasearch is changing: stop wasting money by mastering smart bidding
- Understanding the exciting digital disruptions in live chat technology
- The future of mobile and how you can stay ahead
There is nothing quite like the Direct Booking Summit. It’s a closed-door event for hoteliers, where it’s all about sharing best practices and finding workable solutions with like-minded professionals in the hospitality space.